Saturday 17 November 2007

How I Feel About Fintan's Illness. By Archie.

Archie wanted to let you all know how he was feeling. This post is Archie's thoughts in his own words.

"I feel pretty sad about Fintan's illness actually.

"What scares me the most about the illness is him going to hospital. This scares me because he has to have his special medicine. I don't like it when mummy is very sad when she comes home from the hospital and she cries. I feel sad for Fintan and mummy when she cries. I think the medicine they are giving Fintan is horrible but I understand that he has to have it.

"The things in Fintan's eyes are horrible. I wish he didn't have them.

"Sometimes mummy and daddy get upset at times, I think this is because they are worried about Fintan.

"I like it when Nanny and Grandpa, and Grandma and Grandad look after me and Barnaby. It's fun and nice to see them. Nanny made a house with me, it was brilliant. I call the house The Triangle House.

"I'm not sure how Barnaby feels about Fintan's illness; I think he is worried about it too.

"I wish that Fintan's eyes were fine; I hope he gets better soon."

No comments: